ambari-user mailing list archives

From Angel Cervera Claudio <angelcerv...@silyan.com>
Subject Re: Couple of question.
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 20:37:36 GMT
Hi Yusaku.
Awesome community support!
With people like you, I am sure that Ambari will be the best monitor tool!

My last question (I don't want bored you :) ) :

Is true that It is not possible to use Ambari with an existing Hadoop
installation? So, it is necessary to install all the platform using Ambari.
This could be a problem for our platform team.

Regards.