ambari-user mailing list archives

From Brian de la Motte <bdelamo...@zdatainc.com>
Subject Re: Adding install priority to custom services
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 23:34:17 GMT
Hello Sid,

I believe I tried what you asked for, but it still didn't work. I separated
it like this...

    "CUSTOM_MASTER-INSTALL": ["CUSTOM_SLAVE-INSTALL", "NAMENODE-INSTALL",
"DATANODE-INSTALL"],
    "CUSTOM_SLAVE-START": ["CUSTOM_MASTER-START"],
    "CUSTOM_MASTER-START": ["NAMENODE-START"],

I searched for "START" in the ambari-agent.log but there were not start
commands issued for NAMENODE or DATANODE before the install began.

Am I missing something here?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Brian