ambari-user mailing list archives

From Tom Beerbower <tbeerbo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Hi
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 23:43:39 GMT
Hi Sowjanya,

You can find info about creating blueprints here …

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Blueprints#Blueprints-Step1:CreateBlueprint

I think you want this ...

A blueprint can be created by hand or can be created by exporting a blueprint from an existing
cluster.

To export a blueprint from an existing cluster: GET /api/v1/clusters/:clusterName?format=blueprint

Thanks,
Tom

On Mar 18, 2015, at 7:09 PM, bigdata hadoop <hadoopstorm@gmail.com<mailto:hadoopstorm@gmail.com>>