ambari-user mailing list archives

From Kristopher Kane <kkane.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standalone Ambari Server for Views
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 21:37:50 GMT
Got it.  I was assuming that additional Ambari servers installed only for
the purpose of running Views would somehow share state with what I was
thinking the 'head' Ambari Server that is installed for cluster
management.  So it seems that each server will install PostgreSQL as a dep
automatically and any credential configuration will need to be done per
server.

Thanks,

Kris