ambari-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Paolo Gibilisco <gibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java version upgrade
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:09:09 GMT
Thanks for your reply,
as I understood running ambari-server setup and selecting the jdk (or using
the -j argument as shown in the guide
https://ambari.apache.org/1.2.2/installing-hadoop-using-ambari/content/ambari-chap2-2-1.html)
will reset my current ambari installation so I will loose th configuration
of the cluster that is alread running.
Is this correct? If so I can not re-run the setup otherwise I'll have to
reconfigure the entire cluster.
Thanks.
Giovanni