ambari-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Mutyala <rmuty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oozie Database Change blocked in Ambari
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 06:02:41 GMT
 You have to go using configs.sh for this one (not through UI yet)

1. /var/lib/ambari-server/resources/scripts/configs.sh get <ambari server>
<cluster name> oozie-site oozie.conf
2. modify the file (oozie.conf to oozie.conf.new) with you mysql DB.
3 ./var/lib/ambari-server/resources/scripts/configs.sh set <ambari server>
<cluster name> oozie-site oozie.conf.new

Example values for mysql.
oozie.service.JPAService.create.db.schema  = true  <if you need it to
create schema>
oozie.service.JPAService.jdbc.driver = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
oozie.service.JPAService.jdbc.username = oozie
oozie.service.JPAService.jdbc.password = <password>
oozie.service.JPAService.jdbc.url =
jdbc:mysql://mysql.server.host:3306/oozie

Thanks