ambari-user mailing list archives

From Hadoop Solutions <munna.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oozie Database Change blocked in Ambari
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 07:29:09 GMT
HI Ravi,

Thank you for your reply.

I am trying to execute above procedure, but, i am getting below error...

Please help me to resolve this.

[root@sv2lxbdp2mstd01 ~]#
 /var/lib/ambari-server/resources/scripts/configs.sh get
http://10.193.154.215:8080/ BDP2_DEV oozie-site oozie.conf
[ERROR] "oozie-site" not found in server response.
[ERROR] Output of `curl -k -s -u admin:admin "http://
http://10.193.154.215:8080/:8080/api/v1/clusters/BDP2_DEV?fields=Clusters/desired_configs"`
is:
[ERROR]