ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Yu, Tao" <Ta...@aware.com>
Subject Error: Unable to get property 'hosts' of undefined or null reference
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:56:32 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to install cluster via Ambari Web UI "Cluster Install Wizard".  At step 7 "Customize
Services", got error in browser development Tool console says:

Unable to get property 'hosts' of undefined or null reference.
File:  app.js, Line:  61178,  Column:  9

And the "Cluster install Wizard" Web UI shows error message:

Attention: Some configurations need your attention before you can proceed.

But no specific configuration is displayed, and I cannot move on since "Next" button is disabled.

Could anyone please tell me where I should define this 'hosts' property to fix this problem?

Thanks,
-Tao