ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Yu, Tao" <Ta...@aware.com>
Subject RE: where is the python module ambari_agent located?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:48:56 GMT
Thanks Sean!

So if I want to add Storm service into HDP 2.0.6 (or my custom Stack), where and how can I
get this ambari-agent module installed?  I installed HDP 2.0.6, on the agent nodes, there
is no ambari-agent module under /var/lib/ambari-agent.  Or did I miss anything?

-Tao

From: Sean Roberts [mailto:sroberts@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 2:42 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: where is the python module ambari_agent located?

Tao - It’s in the ambari-agent sources (or packages) not in the ambari-server packages.

--
Hortonworks - We do Hadoop

Sean Roberts
Partner Solutions Engineer - EMEA
@seano

From: Yu, Tao <taoyu@aware.com><mailto:taoyu@aware.com>
Reply: user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org> <user@ambari.apache.org>><mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>
Date: February 18, 2015 at 19:31:30
To: user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org> <user@ambari.apache.org>><mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>

Hi,

Storm was supported starting from HDP 2.1. In storm.py (under /var/lib/ambari-server/resources/stacks/HDP/2.1/services/STORM/package/scripts),
I noticed that it imports ambari_agent module. But couldn’t find where this ambari_agent
module is.

Does anyone know where this ambari_agent module located?

Thanks,
-Tao