ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jayush Luniya <jlun...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: "Customize Service" Error
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 16:17:44 GMT
Hi Tao,
That message means that there are certain config properties for which the defined values are
not defined. In some cases it is intentional, for example for Hive the database password is
intentionally blank so that user can provide the db password. Services that need these properties
to be customized are displayed in bold with a number in red besides it on the Customize Services
page. Once you punch for those properties the Next button will automatically get enabled.

Thanks
Jayush