ambari-user mailing list archives

From Tom Beerbower <tbeerbo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Standalone Ambari Server for Views
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:10:49 GMT
No the views deployed to the standalone Ambari instance will not share the database of the
master Ambari instance.  I assume that you are talking about the ‘built in’ persistence
of the view framework.  A view is really just a web app, so if you want to code it, your view
implementation could access (and share) any database you like.

On Feb 12, 2015, at 1:49 PM, Kristopher Kane <kkane.list@gmail.com<mailto:kkane.list@gmail.com>>