ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Config the directory from ambari web
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:36:19 GMT
Looks like this was introduced via
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-4162.
Ambari should not disallow directories like /home/... from being used
in config properties if the user wishes.
I think the intent was to not include /home as one of the mount points
to be considered when making default recommendations for config
properties related to directories.

Liulu, do you want to go ahead and file a bug for that?

Thanks,
Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE