ambari-user mailing list archives

From Krish Donald <gotomyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Ambari Error at Install, Start and Test step
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 04:40:53 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to setup multinode cluster of Hadoop using ambari.
On my ambari server I have started ambari agent also because that also
should be part of the cluster.
On the node where I have installed ambari-server and ambari-agent both, for
that node I am getting error "Ambari agent is not running on 1 hosts. Show
Details <javascript:void(null)>" at Install, Start and Test step of the
Ambari setup wizard.

But when I check at the machine it shows ambari-agent is running:

[root@master etc]# service ambari-agent status
Found ambari-agent PID: 20057
ambari-agent running.
Agent PID at: /var/run/ambari-agent/ambari-agent.pid
Agent out at: /var/log/ambari-agent/ambari-agent.out
Agent log at: /var/log/ambari-agent/ambari-agent.log

I am not sure , how to deal with this situation.

Please suggest