ambari-user mailing list archives

From Krish Donald <gotomyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Ambari 1.7 error while registering
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:06:23 GMT
Hi,

I have installed Ambari 1.7 but when I am trying to setup the cluster I am
getting below error. I have correctly setup passwordless ssh correctly I am
able to ssh to all my three slave nodes without password . Not sure why I
am getting below error . Please suggest .

==========================
Creating target directory...
==========================
Command start time 2015-01-21 12:57:04
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
SSH command execution finished
host=master.my.com, exitcode=255
Command end time 2015-01-21 12:57:04
ERROR: Bootstrap of host master.my.com fails because previous action
finished with non-zero exit code (255)
ERROR MESSAGE: Permission denied
(publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
STDOUT:
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).

Below is some messages which I got from the log:

INFO:root:BootStrapping hosts ['master.my.com', 'slave1.my.com', '
slave2.my.com'] using /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_server
cluster primary OS: redhat6 with
user 'root' sshKey File /var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/9/sshKey password
File null using tmp dir /var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/9 ambari:
master.my.com; server_port
: 8080; ambari version: 1.7.0

Thanks
Krish