ambari-user mailing list archives

From David Novogrodsky <david.novogrod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Ambari 1.7 recognizing hosts running CentOS 6
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 05:06:28 GMT
​When I installed the CentOS on the machines, I chose those name,
localhost.datanode01...and so on.  You mean I have to reinstall CentOS on
the machines again?

Can I just make the changes in the host files?

Will I need to recreate the SSH keys?.​

David Novogrodsky
david.novogrodsky@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidnovogrodsky