ambari-user mailing list archives

From Sumeet Nikam <sumeet.ni...@synerzip.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: where does ambari store host name information
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 09:07:59 GMT
Thank you Saurabh, this is perfect information what I was looking for. I
really appreciate your help.

I was able to get  the location information.

Just to add some more steps for people looking for same information
On Ambari Server :

$psql -U ambari
enter password when prompted: bigdata

Fire query
ambari=> select ipv4,public_host_name from hosts;

--
This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information
for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
delete all copies of this message.