ambari-user mailing list archives

From Sumeet Nikam <sumeet.ni...@synerzip.com>
Subject Fwd: where does ambari store host name information
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 05:35:01 GMT
Hi,

I am using AWS setup to run experiments on HDP using Ambari, since my
experiments are of short run , to save money I tend to stop cluster and
start again whenever required.

If I am lucky I get same ip's allocated which is kind of rare. So most of
the time I have to terminate cluster, recreate  and reconfigure.

I believe that if I can only change the host ip's, and restart services,
everything should work. Please let me know If I am wrong.

I tried searching the ip configuration in ambari, but no success few blogs
suggested that the configuration lies in postgress sql, but could not get
details of what table etc.

Can anyone point me where can I get that ?

Thanks

--
This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any