ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Benbenek, Waldyn J" <Waldyn.Benbe...@UNISYS.com>
Subject setting the ambari server name for json commands
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 22:25:51 GMT
I need the set the name used for the ambari server in the various json commands set for the
services.   Right now it comes out to be: localhost.  If I reset the server, it comes out
to be host name of the server.  I need it to be neither, but a different name that is set
in the /etc/hosts files on the server and the agents.   I have been looking for a client.api.server
which would be analogous to client.api.port but I can't find one.   We have multiple networks
on each node of the cluster and I need to indicate which network the server is on.

Thanks,

Wally