ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Saurabh" <saurabh.j...@alethelabs.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: where does ambari store host name information
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 07:19:44 GMT
Sometime ago we had to change the hostname of few hadoop machines, so we
did changes in ambari DB and some configuration files.
In your case, I think hostnames are same but ip address is changing -
which should be similar to what we did.
Here's the list of table/columns we updated -

TABLE NAME

COLUMN NAME

blueprint_configuration

config_data