ambari-user mailing list archives

From P lva <ruvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ambari Tracking configuration changes
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 20:07:01 GMT
Myroslav,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I tried this

GET /api/v1/clusters/c1/configurations and its lists all the available
configurations

{
      "href" : "",
      "type" : "core-site",
      "Config" : {
        "cluster_name" : "c1"
      }

However when i add the type and tag, I get the available tags for that type
and not the key value pairs for the particular tag itself.

/api/v1/clusters/c1/configurations?type=global&tag=version1415118510909

I'm using Ambari 1.6 .1.

Thanks again