ambari-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Renault <orena...@hortonworks.com>
Subject RE: Capacity scheduler configuration using Ambari 1.6.1
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 20:52:02 GMT
The capacity scheduler is shared across the cluster so I'm unsure to
understand why you require to create config group.

In 1.6.1, Ambari let you copy the config as part of the ui. Following a
change, you will need to restart yarn.

In 1.7, there is a view which let you manage it easily and update it
without restart.

Oliver

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE