ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Stop all components API call no longer seems to work
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 15:33:52 GMT
Hi Greg,

The API call you mentioned to stop all components on a host still
works in 1.7.0 (I just verified on my recent 1.7.0 cluster).
Operation_level is not mandatory and the WARN can be ignored.
Operation_level drives the behavior of operations when
services/hosts/host_components are in maintenance mode.
Unfortunately I don't see any documentation on this.
I presume you are getting 200 because all components on the specified
host are already stopped.

Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE