ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo Custom Stack
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2014 01:03:11 GMT
Roshan,

Taking Storm as an example:
* The list of Zookeeper Servers is populated via Ambari Web UI here [1].
* If you are deploying via Blueprint, you would have to modify
BlueprintConfigurationProcessor.java [2].

[1] https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/branch-1.7.0/ambari-web/app/models/service_config.js#L471
[2] https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/branch-1.7.0/ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/internal/BlueprintConfigurationProcessor.java#L1031

I hope this helps.

Yusaku