ambari-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Mutyala <rmuty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question. I am new to Ambari, Is there a good tutorial on using Ambari? Is there a sandbox?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 23:25:12 GMT
If you are looking for sandbox, you can take a look at the hortonworks
sandbox.

http://hortonworks.com/hadoop-tutorial/lap-around-deploying-managing-configuring-hdp-ambari-1-7/
has some overview. Once you have sandbox running, if you can set multiple
VMs on the same network, you can use ambari on the sandbox to add more
nodes.

I use vagrant approach pointed by jun to build test clusters.