ambari-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject RE: Capacity scheduler configuration using Ambari 1.6.1
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 02:44:57 GMT
Can anyone help?

From: Artem Ervits [mailto:are9004@nyp.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 9:06 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Capacity scheduler configuration using Ambari 1.6.1

Hello all,

I'm trying to configure capacity scheduler using 1.6.1 and I'm having difficulties. The problem
is that it requires to create a new configuration group and after doing so, I enter my queues
and it never switches to the new config group. I check the RM UI and I don't see the queues
there either, I do however see the new settings in the capacity-scheduler.xml. I see that
1.7.0 has refreshing queues as part of the release, is that just an ability to refresh a queue
through Ambari UI or a whole rebuild of the functionality? I also saw in HDP2.2 tutorial that
I no longer need to create configuration group, would you suggest to wait for 1.7 or it is
absolutely doable in 1.6.1?

The other issue I have is my dashboard disappeared, basically the page is blank. Any hints
on that?

Thanks

contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

Confidential Information subject to NYP's (and its affiliates') information management and
security policies (http://infonet.nyp.org/QA/HospitalManual).