ambari-user mailing list archives

From Tamer Yousef <TYou...@boardreader.com>
Subject RE: Jobs are not listed under Jobs Tab
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 19:06:06 GMT
Ok thanks Srimanth! I did not know that ;)

Tamer

From: Srimanth Gunturi [mailto:srimanth@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 1:31 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Cc: Alejandro Fernandez
Subject: Re: Jobs are not listed under Jobs Tab

Hello,
The Jobs tab in Ambari-1.6.1 shows only Hive queries which are run with Tez engine.
This is because in latest Hadoop versions, MapReduce has been transformed into YARN and Tez.

To see Hive jobs in there, set the Hive execution engine to 'tez' (from 'mr'), and then run
some Hive queries.
Regards,
Srimanth

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 10:10 AM, Tamer Yousef <TYousef@boardreader.com<mailto:TYousef@boardreader.com>>