ambari-user mailing list archives

From Tamer Yousef <TYou...@boardreader.com>
Subject RE: Jobs are not listed under Jobs Tab
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 18:00:22 GMT
I got the latest which is 1.6.1. got the file by doing:
wget http://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/ambari/centos6/1.x/updates/1.6.1/ambari.repo

From: Srimanth Gunturi [mailto:srimanth@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 12:25 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: Jobs are not listed under Jobs Tab

Hello,
What version of Ambari is this?
Regards,
Srimanth

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 6:12 AM, Tamer Yousef <TYousef@boardreader.com<mailto:TYousef@boardreader.com>>
wrote:
Hi All:
I have the latest version of Ambari, running Hadoop 2.4 on a cluster of 7 nodes. The Jobs
tab lists no jobs at all, not sure if there is anything I need to configure or fix.
There are no filters. The url for the jobs tab is http://192.168.xx.xxx:8080/#/main/jobs
On the other hand, under a different port, away from Ambari Web UI, I can access retired jobs
from the job history at http://nodeaddress:19888/jobhistory

Any tips on how to get the jobs listed in Ambari UI?
Thanks,
Tamer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE