ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: No Cluster Load, Memory, CPU and network information for HDPNamenode in Ganglia
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:30:14 GMT
I presume Load, Memory, CPU, and Network are not showing for any of
HDPNameNode, HDPDataNode, HDPResourceManager, HDP*?
Are you seeing any metrics getting captured, and if so, what are those?
How is the /etc/hosts set up?  With Ganglia, based on my experience, things
don't work well unless /etc/hosts are set up in the following way:

Something like:
192.168.64.101 c6401.ambari.apache.org c6401
192.168.64.102 c6402.ambari.apache.org c6402

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE