ambari-user mailing list archives

From SF Hadoop <sfhad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Puppet and Ambari
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 20:23:24 GMT
Unfortunately I don't have an answer to that one for you.  Will probably
have to chat with an Ambari Dev.  I can tell you this though, once you
upgrade, those bits (puppet) have been removed from the package.  Whether
you can put them back in / keep them and have Ambari play nice.?.?.  No
clue.

It seems like this would be a tedious endeavour though as the more Ambari
progresses, the more you are going to have to plan for work-arounds.  My
two cents.

If I find anything in my wanderings, I'll update the thread.

Good luck.