ambari-user mailing list archives

From ZhuHaifan <whs...@gmail.com>
Subject Can I use Ambari to monitor external HBase?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:03:55 GMT
Hi all!

I have an old cluster which installed manually. And I want to use Ambari to monitor the HBase
on this cluster(Only HBase). But I don’t know how to do that.

I have an idea, but don’t know if it is possible:
After installed Ambari Agent one the old cluster. Can I deploy a new cluster using Ambari
on new hosts, then hack into the Postgres Database, modify some records, let them point to
the old cluster’s HBase?

Does anyone has a good solution for this problem? All suggestions and opinions are welcome.

My Ambari version is 1.5.1

Best Regards,
Haifan Zhu