ambari-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Cody <ac...@hexiscyber.com>
Subject Re: delete host/component
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 23:45:00 GMT
thanks Yusaku
So am I correct in assuming that in order to delete a host, all components
on that host must first be uninstalled? i.e. it¹s not enough to just stop
them ...

Aaron Cody
Sr. Software Engineer
office: 415 465 2232
skype: aaron.hexis
www.hexiscyber.com <http://www.hexiscyber.com/>
 <http://www.hexiscyber.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message transmission and any
attachments contain information from KEYW Corporation and are intended
solely for the use of the named recipient or recipients.  This email may
contain privileged and/or company proprietary information. Any
dissemination of this email by anyone other than an intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited
from any further viewing of the email or any attachments or from making
any use of the email or attachments. If you believe you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete the email, all attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives
or storage media and destroy any printouts of the email or attachments.