ambari-user mailing list archives

From ÐΞ€ρ@Ҝ (๏̯͡๏) <deepuj...@gmail.com>
Subject 1.6.1 Ambari - Hadoop 2.1 installation.
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 19:49:30 GMT
I have created few machines (NN, DN, RM, HS) on cloud. I have created a
ambari server and finished all the steps mentioned here.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Install+Ambari+1.6.1+from+Public+Repositories

I am able to access the web console of ambari server. However when i add
all hosts, provided ssh *private key (~/.ssh/id_rsa)* of *root* user of
amabari server (machine), i see that all the hosts fail with registration
error

Exception:

ERROR: Bootstrap of host resourcemanager-machine-cmny.com fails
because previous action finished with non-zero exit code (1)
ERROR MESSAGE: Permission denied
(publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
lost connection

STDOUT:
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
lost connection

Any suggestions ?
--
Deepak