ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Not all metrics are populating‏
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:18:11 GMT
Sid,

> 16:13:28,435 ERROR [pool-1-thread-6163] JMXPropertyProvider:540 - Caught exception getting
JMX metrics : Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: http://namenode.localdomain:8745/api/cluster/summary

This is Ambari Server trying to get metrics from Storm REST API
endpoint (I presume it's just co-hosted with NameNode).  This error
should be independent of HFDS/YARN metrics not coming through in
Ambari.

Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE