ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: 1.6.1 Ambari - Hadoop 2.1 installation.
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 01:53:41 GMT
Deepak,

1. In the Install Wizard, did you upload the SSH private key in Install
Options page?
2. From the Ambari Server host, can youssh to all the target hosts with the
command: ssh -i ~/.ssh/id_rsa root@<target-host>?  If that does not work,
then the SSH setup is not correct (is /root/.ssh/authorized_keys set up on
all the hosts?).

Yusaku

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:49 PM, ÐΞ€ρ@Ҝ (๏̯͡๏) <deepujain@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have created few machines (NN, DN, RM, HS) on cloud. I have created a
> ambari server and finished all the steps mentioned here.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Install+Ambari+1.6.1+from+Public+Repositories
>
> I am able to access the web console of ambari server. However when i add
> all hosts, provided ssh *private key (~/.ssh/id_rsa)* of *root* user of
> amabari server (machine), i see that all the hosts fail with registration
> error
>

> Exception:
>
> ERROR: Bootstrap of host resourcemanager-machine-cmny.com fails because previous action
finished with non-zero exit code (1)

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE