ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: User creation/editing
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 01:33:55 GMT
Hi Asisha,

1. When you tried to change the password for another user, you need to type
the current password for the currently-logged-in user and the new password
for the target user.  Were you typing the current password for the target
user instead?
2. Only admins can change the password for non-admin users.  This is a
usability issue, but this has not been addressed yet.  Do you want to go
ahead and file a bug?

Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE