ambari-user mailing list archives

From Srimanth Gunturi <srima...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: YARN application level stats
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 17:50:14 GMT
Hi Vignesh,
The only ones we provide are counts of apps Running/Submitted/etc. in a
queue.
We do not provide any application specific metrics.

You could get RM's location from Ambari API and interact directly with its
REST API -
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/ResourceManagerRest.html
Regards,
Srimanth