ambari-user mailing list archives

From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari dependency on Python version 2.6
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 04:48:01 GMT
Hi Sidharth and Martin,

I have run unit tests with python version 2.7 a while ago and all of them
ran ok.

There was also a recent Jira which fixed a related issue,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-6845

It would be great if one you could proceed with installing Ambari with
Python 2.7. If any issues found please feel free to open a Jira. All in all
I do not anticipate too many problems.

Best Regards,
Sid

--