ambari-user mailing list archives

From jun aoki <jun.aoki....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to connect to ambari instance web interface
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2014 17:08:59 GMT
Hi Ed, I don't know if this help but let me post my experience. I had
something similar but upon JDK debug port. By default ambari uses 5005 when
-g is set.
and 'telnet localhost 5005' let me connect to it (and got disconnected
immediately) but I could not connect form another machine.
I looked into
netstat -vaun
and found that foreign host was set to an actual IP of localhost.
I changed the debug port to another (in my case 8081) or something and I
was able to telnet as well as debug from Eclipse. I have a felling this is
my environmental issue though.
If you post netstat result in this thread, maybe someone can help better?

--
-jun