ambari-user mailing list archives

From Chadwick Banning <chadwickbann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removed HIVE service and cannot redeploy
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 00:20:43 GMT
As a follow up in case anyone encounters this issue -- I upgraded to the
current latest version of Ambari and this issue was resolved.  Upgrading to
1.6.0 did not fix the issue -- it was fixed in Ambari 1.6.1 but I have not
yet gone through the changelog to pinpoint the exact fix.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Chadwick Banning <chadwickbanning@gmail.com

--
Chadwick Banning