ambari-user mailing list archives

From Srimanth Gunturi <srima...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Is blueprints specific to HDP?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 17:09:33 GMT
Hello,
Yes, blueprint allows deploying Ambari supported Hadoop stacks onto a group
of hosts without using web wizard.

Blueprints is not specific to HDP. It can handle any Hadoop stack defined
in Ambari.
More details about defining your own stack are available at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=38571133
Regards,
Srimanth

--