ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: root cause analysis
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 01:02:22 GMT
The particular slides you mention show a Job diagnostics feature in Ambari
that is only available for Hadoop 1 (simply install Hadoop 1 with Ambari
and there will be a tab called Jobs).
For Hadoop 2, there's a different Job diagnostics feature for Hive queries
running on Tez [1] (slides 36-43).

[1]
http://www.slideshare.net/Hadoop_Summit/managing-2000-node-cluster-with-ambari

Yusaku