ambari-user mailing list archives

From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: How to run Ambari Server Locally
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:52:11 GMT
Hi Suraj,

You can edit the /usr/sbin/ambari-server.py file on the VM running Ambari
server and search for START_CMD.

The debug instruction is just below it in the python script. Rename the
DEBUG_CMD to the start and the start to something else and restart the
ambari server.

You can then connect debugger from eclipse running on your local m/c.

-Sid

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE