ambari-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Re: UI of Oozie on Ambari
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 21:20:25 GMT
Did you try the Hue UI?

Artem Ervits
Data Analyst
New York Presbyterian Hospital

From: Yixiao Lin [mailto:yixiao@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 04:44 PM
To: User <user@ambari.apache.org>
Subject: UI of Oozie on Ambari

Hi all,

I am running some Oozie jobs with HDP deployed by Ambari.
I wonder is there a user interface inside Ambari for Oozie? All I can find is a link to the
original Oozie UI on my Ambari server. What information about Oozie jobs can I get out of
Ambari? I have the following services installed: HDFS, YARN, MAPREDUCE2, TEZ, OOZIE, NAGIOS,
ZOOKEEPER.

Thank you in advance!
Yixiao

contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.