ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Benbenek, Waldyn J" <Waldyn.Benbe...@UNISYS.com>
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 20:16:13 GMT
I am setting up our users to use Ambari to set up clusters on our fabric.  Since no one (not
even root) change the ownership of /boot/efi based folders, I would like to remove them from
the set of default folder offered for name, data, and hbase nodes.

Currently, the user must go through the default nodes and change those that start with /boot/efi
as part of the distribution process. Is there some what to change those folders or remove
them?  I cannot find in the place in the code where they are set up?

Thanks,

Wally