ambari-user mailing list archives

From Suraj Nayak M <snay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugins Support to extend Apache Ambari Functionality
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 19:41:20 GMT
Yusaku,

Thanks for sharing the link. This clarifies many of my doubts,
especially regarding deployment of Views.

Just a couple of more questions :

 1. Ambari uses EmberJS (correct me if wrong), will it support AngularJS
    plugin development ? As AngularJS is also Client side MVC framework
    like EmberJS
 2. Can I use HTTPS support ? I found Ambari Web supports HTTPS here
    <https://ambari.apache.org/1.2.5/installing-hadoop-using-ambari/content/ambari-add-https-Web.html>.
 3. Any limitations for plugin/view development that I should take care
    of? Like below :

      o Any stability issue (if any), as i see here
        <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Views> in
        the documentation /"//This capability is currently under
        development//"./
      o Will I be able to install any custom agents via Plugins/View ?

It is very early for me to ask the Question 3 as I have not done much
findings in that area. But am curious to know.

--
Suraj Nayak