ambari-user mailing list archives

From Meghavi Sugandhi <meghavi.sugan...@tcs.com>
Subject Not able to view all graphs
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 12:54:25 GMT

 Hi All,
I have installed Apache Ambari 1.4.4. I have intsalled Hadoop cluster and ecosystem components
Successfully.
Both Ganglia Server and Ganglia Monitor are UP.
But still I am not able to view all graphs.
Few Graphs like CPU utilization are visible But Graphs like Block Status File operations are
missing also Heat Maps are not visible.
I am getting following error
-->No Data There was no data available. Possible reasons include inaccessible Ganglia service.

In /var/log/messeges , ganglia service is showing following warning:

Jun  6 18:09:00 INBBRDSSVM50 nagios: Warning: Return code of 127 for check of service 'GANGLIA::Ganglia
Monitor process for HBase Master' on host 'INBBRDSSVM50' was out of bounds. Make sure the
plugin you're trying to run actually exists.
Am I missing anything?

Thanks & Regards,
Meghavi Sugandhi
Tata Consultancy Services