ambari-user mailing list archives

From Anisha Agarwal <aagar...@hexiscyber.com>
Subject Re: Running smoke test
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 18:35:02 GMT
I am using ambari-1.2.4.

From: Sumit Mohanty <smohanty@hortonworks.com<mailto:smohanty@hortonworks.com>>
Date: Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 7:10 AM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Running smoke test

Can you provide some details on what type of check you want to do?

You can use custom actions support for that. You will need to define a custom action first.
There is API only support for issuing custom action on all hosts and then the action can perform
the test and then report back results.

What version of Ambari are you using? I need to check if custom action is supported.

-Sumit

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Anisha Agarwal <aagarwal@hexiscyber.com<mailto:aagarwal@hexiscyber.com>>