ambari-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Cody <ac...@hexiscyber.com>
Subject Re: building trunk
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 20:46:18 GMT
ok four digits… that worked - thanks
so how do we figure out this version number for a particular branch ? is it stored in a file
somewhere?

From: Sumit Mohanty <smohanty@hortonworks.com<mailto:smohanty@hortonworks.com>>
Date: Monday, June 2, 2014 at 1:27 PM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: building trunk

How are you setting the version?

This is what I have used in past - mvn -B -e versions:set -DnewVersion=1.6.1.7.

-Sumit

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Aaron Cody <acody@hexiscyber.com<mailto:acody@hexiscyber.com>>
wrote:
what should I be setting AMBARI_VERSION to?  I tried 1.6.0 but got some regex errors…
How do I figure this out in general?
thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE