ambari-user mailing list archives

From ÐΞ€ρ@Ҝ (๏̯͡๏) <deepuj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move - Gangila, TimeServer & HistoryServer (Not possible ?)
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 03:33:55 GMT
Hello,
Only point i got from above document was to remove all gangial*, hadoop*
packages.
I started with app timeline server, i stopped the process, removed the
packages. However when i attempted to remove the host from ambari, it
complained about the host having master process.

Questions
1. Which packages i need to remove in addition to *gangila*, hadoop* to
remove all packages related to application timeline server ?
2. Once all packages are removed, how can i remove the host from ambari ?
3. How can i add application timeline server service to a new host ? (Via
ambari or install all the packages that were removed from source host) ?

Regards,
Deepak

Deepak