ambari-user mailing list archives

From ÐΞ€ρ@Ҝ (๏̯͡๏) <deepuj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ambari 1.6.0 installation error
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 11:55:34 GMT
Hello,
I had faced the exact same error and the user must be root, otherwise it
does not work.
It did not work with my user upon switching to root everything worked.
You will need to get private key of root@ambari-server and copy public
certificate of root@ambari-server into all the compute nodes.

Switch to root and everything will be dead smooth :)
Regards,
Deepak

Deepak